Select the service of your choice for more information.
Benefits of Pre-press
Labelink offers a complete in-house pre-press service, including graphic design, colour proofing and plate manufacturing, which allows for greater quality control and faster turnaround. Our Digital Platemaking service uses the latest innovations in high-definition flexographic platemaking. The Computer-to-Plate (CTP) technology speeds up new print jobs. In addition, we have implemented a 100% digital workflow via ESKO for more consistency and accuracy in file management.
Tangible Strategic Support
With 6 locations across Canada and the United States, Labelink is committed to pursuing the development of a well-integrated network of highly specialized “satellite” plants and true centers of excellence that are capable of fulfilling our clients’ needs. Labelink offers the following:
- Inventory management: We can print, stock, manage and ship labels when you actually need them. It’s easy, reliable and transparent.
- Online ordering: Labelink is implementing Siteline, an online platform that will allow clients to request pricing, create orders, view their order history, view the specifications for each product order, reorder existing products, confirm artwork or upload new art.
- Procurement intelligence: With in-house expertise dedicated to mapping and analyzing the buying habits of customers, Labelink is able to create a robust customer profile and recommend potential areas of improvement for streamlining the procurement process, reducing the cost of raw material, optimizing production and shipping dates and much more.
- Transition process: We have a proven method and detailed mapping process for securing and accelerating transition! Labelink is capable of moving thousands of SKUs per client within a few months. A dedicated Customer Service Representative fully supports each client’s team in order to ensure a successful transition.
Rigorous Quality Control
Labelink’s quality procedures are based on best practices and the highest standards of the pharmaceutical and food industry. Multiple checkpoints are in place in order to achieve an extremely low label rejection rate – from customer service, pre-press and plate production to the inspection of the raw materials, production lines, in-line cameras and finished products.
Internationally Recognized Programs and Certifications
Labelink’s ability to manufacture consistent, accurate and safe labels is fuelled by our commitment to adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), maintaining our IFS PACsecure and GMI certifications and our ULC authorization.
IFS PACsecure Certification
IFS PACsecure is the world’s most comprehensive standard for the quality and safety of packaging materials. This internationally recognized certification integrates quality guidelines such as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and focuses on the capability of the supplier to deliver products that comply with the customer’s specifications.
HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) Program
The HACCP program is one of the most trusted safety systems in the food industry. Suppliers of packaging components have an important role to play in ensuring that the highest standards of safety and hygiene are met, especially is cases where printed components come into direct contact with food. HACCP principles are applied to the packaging industry to provide a series of measures aimed at preventing and eliminating hazards.
As a global leader in packaging quality services, GMI certifies, monitors and measures the performance of designated packaging suppliers—a process that holds them accountable to established brand owner standards. GMI helps control the variables and ensure brand integrity through printer certification, production run sample measurement and in-store packaging assessments.
UL Authorized Label Supplier Program
Underwriters Laboratories of Canada is an independent product safety testing, certification and inspection organization accredited by the Standards Council of Canada and International Accreditation Service, Inc. The mission of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is to promote safe, secure and sustainable living and working environments for people by the application of science, hazard-based safety engineering and data acumen. More specifically, UL supports the production and use of products which are physically and environmentally safe. Labelink is a UL Authorized Label Supplier Program participant. Our facility in Granby, Québec participates in the UL Authorized Label Supplier Program under LP 4002 file number.
Customer Service Experience
We aim to provide our clients with an outstanding customer experience. Our collective actions revolve around three axes:
- Being easy to deal with
- Being proactive throughout the life cycle of the order – from the moment you place an order up until its delivery
- Offering worry-free delivery
Clients have direct access to their dedicated Customer Service Representative, who will oversee every step of the order in detail. Our goal? Send you order confirmations within 24 hours of reception, with a delivery date that meets your expectations.