Would you like to be part of the dedicated team that makes it happen? Check out our current job openings to find the right fit for you.
NB: Did you know that Labelink WELCOMES & ENCOURAGES applications from people with disabilities? For more information please click here
This position is responsible for inspecting printed plastic sleeves according to the customers’ specifications and quality expectation.
Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Review job order and analyze the product that is to be set up for rewinding and inspecting.
- Verify special notes of any customer specification so that the order is processed accordingly.
- Set up machine according to the job specification.
- Conduct visual Inspection throughout rewinding for imperfections.
- Check edges of finished rolls to ensure they are smooth and even.
- Removes finished rolls and place on skids.
- Completes required paperwork.
- Complies with all Health and safety, GMP and company procedures
- Update computer after processing jobs.
- Good attention to detail required to take care and precision in completing finished products
- Able to read, interpret and follow procedures and instructions.
- Excellent vision and able to differentiate colours
- Methodical and organization skills.
- Must be able to work shift hours, overtime and weekend when required
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for 8-10 hours in a shift
- Good attitude and team spirit
- Good observation and inspection skills
- Computer literate
- Previous experience operating a machine or inspecting rolls of paper product is an asset.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org