Would you like to be part of the dedicated team that makes it happen? Check out our current job openings to find the right fit for you.
NB: Did you know that Labelink WELCOMES & ENCOURAGES applications from people with disabilities? For more information please click here
Labelink has been recognized as a leader in the Canadian label and flexible packaging industry. Our primary mission is to provide fast service, top quality product and exceptional service to customer requests. We are seeking a Senior Account Manager for our Montreal location.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Account Manager is to sell and promote Labelink’s products to new customers, to acquire new business opportunities from existing customers and to develop and maintain long-term relationships. The Senior Account Manager must grow the business with a solid understanding of its strategy and mission, its market, its production processes and its products. He/she must be a relationship expert between external clients and internal clients.
- Develop new accounts (prospecting); actively search for relevant sources to solicit sales opportunities and to track progress.
- Develop a business plan for major accounts that are aligned with the company’s growth strategy.
- Document and customize customer procedures in the internal ERP system to optimize work processes and understanding of specification
- Identify and understand customer needs by providing the best technical and cost solutions.
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge of the printing environment and understand the evolution of the market to propose proactive solutions adapted to the client’s and organization’s capabilities.
- Understand the cost / margin model of the company to negotiate win-win and effective agreements for all parties.
- Participate in the resolution of customer complaints by collaborating with the quality department to determine the cause and develop constructive solutions to avoid non-conformitites.
- Must have more than 4 years sales experience.
- Technical knowledge in the label and flexible packaging industry and expertise in the graphic chain.
- Strong sales, negotiation and creativity skills
- Sound decision-making, organization and planning skills, including business plan development.
- Direction of leadership: proactive and autonomy to make decisions.
- Sense of customer service and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop and maintain excellent business relationships.
- Must have strong oral and written French and English communication skills.