Would you like to be part of the dedicated team that makes it happen? Check out our current job openings to find the right fit for you.
NB: Did you know that Labelink WELCOMES & ENCOURAGES applications from people with disabilities? For more information please click here
Credit Analyst & Account Receivable
Labelink is a Canadian leader in printing solutions that are part of the essential services for the packaging industry: labels, flexible packaging (sachets), shrink sleeves, RFID labels. You are bold, like to take initiative, and refuse the status quo. We need someone dynamic and motivated to join our team at our Montreal (Anjou) site.
A summary of the duties:
- Review and adjudicate on credit applications by assessing customer creditworthiness based on credit history;
- Ensure that credit applications are analyzed on time in a rapidly changing environment;
- Develop and maintain respectful relationships with clients;
- Willingness to thrive in a customer service and teamwork environment with sales, customer service, shipping and customers;
- Maintain the ERP system records of invoices, collections and follow up on past customer accounts due;
- Ensure that customer information relating to ERP accounts receivable is accurate, complete, correctly executed and properly recorded;
- Provide fast, efficient, detailed and customer-oriented service to all stakeholders;
- Use MS Office products, including Excel, to prepare various administrative reports;
- Perform all other assigned tasks.
What is essential…
- Bilingual both orally and in writing;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing accounts receivable (an asset);
- Methodical and analytical;
- Gifted for interpersonal communication and listening;
- Great rigor, work organization and thoroughness;
- Pragmatic in His recommendations;
- High level of integrity and transparency;
- Knowledge of the Office suite, mainly Excel, and experience with an ERP;
- Experience in a multi-location environment in North America (an asset).
WHY JOIN US?
- Participate in an environment promoting continuous improvement;
- Contribute to the community by joining an essential service.
- Join a friendly and stimulating work team.
- Take advantage of a group benefits & RRSP plan.
- Continuously develop your career.
Labelink is one of the essential services in the food and pharmaceutical chain. If this position interests you, apply today by sending us your CV!