Working with customers to identify and solve problems is what we do best at Labelink. A good example of that is two new products that have been developed and produced within the last month alone!
- Using a two liner substrate, the RFID Traveler allows your RFID label to follow your product to multiple destinations, even after it has been transferred to new packaging.
- A good example of this is a shrink wrapped package. You want to use an RFID label on the outside of the shrink, because the RFID label also has printed information. But once it gets to the end location, the shrink needs to come off, but you still want to use the RFID portion of the label. What do you do? The RFID Traveler is a great solution. You peel off the RFID portion, leaving the print behind, transferring the RFID portion to the next container or unwrapped container.
- Our in production design features a label over 17” long, with plenty of room for print.
2. RFID Dual
- Have you ever wanted a label construction to have two inlays, perhaps one small, and one large? Or one square inlay and one circular inlay? Or perhaps two standards, UHF and HF? RFID Dual is the design choice for you.
- Using trade secret press techniques, we can create this type of label, which could actually be two completely different labels, all in the same sequence on one roll.
- Our in production design features a square HF label followed immediately by a circular HF label, all on the same roll.
For more information and quote requests on these new RFID Tags and Labels please contact Norm McGlaughlin at Norm@Labelink.ca – Director RFID Products, Labelink.